Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hayahay Beach is a truly a Secret Paradise





I got the huge chance of visiting a secret place in Island Garden City of Samal on March 21-22 when the Habagat Kayak Festival kicked off. I attended the event as a participant with the officers of Mountaineering Federation of Southern Mindanao.

Apart from the already-popular kayaking adventure as the main reason, I decided to go because I haven’t seen the venue yet, the almost heaven on earth Hayahay Beach Resort. No restaurant, no cottages, not even a single vehicle can go there for purposes of baiting commuters. The road is quite rugged.

However, the water is crystal clear. Even clearer than the ray of sunlight. The sand is white and skin-friendly. I took a whole day dip and went kayaking for the rest of my time. Great getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment