Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Reconfigure yourself at Zoula Oasis Spa by Jas Jen

As a naturalist who spend most of my time in the outdoors I don’t usually appreciate doing various physical therapy such as skin treatment and the likes except body and back massage. My childhood experience in the barrio had us settled for the traditional “hilot” from one of my father’s siblings and somehow I found it curative then because “hilot” was the only way we could lessen physical strain after a whole week of working in the farm.

When medical and wellness tourism came in as a surprise addition to the pool of products introduced by the Department of Tourism, wellness hubs and spas became a hit in the tourism market. In fact there was a time when Davao Region tourism authorities integrated wellness tourism to the marketing and branding initiative that had us trying hard to connect it to adventure and nature theme which the region was already known for. Indeed, wellness tourism justifies the existence of Davao, making the bulk of adrenalin experience the reason to insert into the loop another activity to maintain and enhance personal wellbeing.

Two weeks ago I came across Zoula Oasis Spa, a very young wellness center with three branches in Davao City as introduced to me by Ate Nene Abajero. Well, Ate Nene has always been a good marketer and she did just that again by convincing me to try the menu of services offered by Zoula. Out of curiosity I tried their Radio Frequency facial service which, according to one of the crew is a best seller. Ate Nene, on the other hand, eagerly tried a quick head massage and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) underarm hair removal.

What is good about Zoula Oasis and Spa is that they always make sure to provide better service at a very affordable rates. The Radio Frequency for example, your 4,000 pesos assures you of a 25 sessions in a pre-arranged but flexible schedules. This means that clients have the option to consume the package at a given interval and before you know it you already have your face reconfigured. Other services offered by Zoula Oasis Spa are face enhancement procedures, eyebrow microblading and shading, massage, foot spa and many more. Comprehensive packages of each of the service are lined up such that you can never turn your head without getting one for sure.

Their branch in 2nd floor of Gaisano Grand Buhangin is the most spacious while the other two branches in DAMOSA Arcade and Apo View Hotel are good options for clients within downtown area. The crew are very friendly and accommodating too.   
Just when I thought these kind of stuffs would never entice me as a naturalist, I think I need to re-evaluate my stance now. I think I have to do a physical reshaping especially since age always allows us to allocate resources for “depreciation allowance”. I think Zoula Oasis Spa is an ultimate remedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment